Sign in to follow this  
sednnie

Panacom DVR

good morning guys I have a Problem i Don't know how to configure DVR to router and how to use remotely through cellphone so that I can view my house if i go somewhere please help me

good morning guys I have a Problem i Don't know how to configure DVR to router and how to use remotely through cellphone so that I can view my house if i go somewhere please help me

That's quite a problem you have there...hire someone to set it up for you. If you want others to help you, you really need to provide much more detail. Based on your question, I doubt you can achieve this on your own.

That's quite a problem you have there...hire someone to set it up for you. If you want others to help you, you really need to provide much more detail. Based on your question, I doubt you can achieve this on your own.

thanks i got some solution to do this thanks for your ideas

thanks i got some solution to do this thanks for your ideas

based on your other posts, doesnt seem like you did...