steeleman567

Cannot login to NV5000 system

I can't seem to login to my companies NV5000 DVR system. I had just entered the password earlier in the day successfully however now trying to log back into the system with what I'm fairly certain is the same User ID and password combination im not able to get into the system. I've tried about every password that could possibly make sense for this system to have and even some that don't. Any thoughts how to gain access back to the system or how to if necessary reload the software but keep the video data?

I can't seem to login to my companies NV5000 DVR system. I had just entered the password earlier in the day successfully however now trying to log back into the system with what I'm fairly certain is the same User ID and password combination im not able to get into the system. I've tried about every password that could possibly make sense for this system to have and even some that don't. Any thoughts how to gain access back to the system or how to if necessary reload the software but keep the video data?

hi is this with internal or external IP address

default is admin admin