Sign in to follow this  
goldbond

i can view in ip address but in domain i cant view

As per title mention, i already create the domain name and place in my router ip. but i still cant view it in internet explorer

so does any setting that i missed so far?

appreciated for your help~ " title="Applause" />

*sorry for my bad english*

Did you create a Domain so you can view your Camera System remotely, or did you create it to access you router remotely.

What kind of router do you have.

If you have a Surveillance System, what brand is it.

I'm using Dlink router but not sure what model is it, surveillance system also not that sure

Last week ago, internet was down due router was hang so technician check and reset factory setting and internet went back to normal but before internet down my cctv is working by using domain

and i redo the same method as what i did, type the domain name and it show page does not display blablabla

First thing to check is if your DNS server is updating. If not you need to check your DNS settings in the DVR for typos etc. Be Meticulous or you will be beating your head on the floor.

The next thing to try if it is updating correctly is reserve the DVRs IP address and assign to the DVR's Mac address

Now you can port forward to the assigned IP

Check the settings on your remote device again (Phone, PC, Tablet) and be meticulous.

DVRs and computers do not understand typos they just DON'T work simple, so be METICULOUS

METICULOUS