carito

iVMS-4500 Quit working? Can access using remote web though

Ok, I'm not sure what happened but I cant figure this out. Been working fine. Here is what I have and what is happening.

In my hik ds-7608 under Networking I have UPnP enabled and it shows the following:

HTTP external port 32735 valid

RTSP external port 55595 valid

HTTPS external port 34792 valid

SDK external port 42316 valid

My Router lan and Router wans are also listed and show correctly

Under Networking Port it shows

HTTP port 80

RTSP port 10554

HTTPS port 443

SDK port 8000

In my router (Netgear wndr3700) in advanced I have UPnP enabled. It shows

TCP Int port 80 Ext Port 32735 NVR IP address

TCP Int port 8000 Ext Port 42316 NVR IP address

TCP Int port 10554 Ext Port 55595 NVR IP address

TCP Int port 443 Ext Port 34792 NVR IP address

In the router also under Port forwarding I have the following:

Service name HIK

External Start and Ends Port 8000

Internal Start and Ends Port 8000

Internal IP (my NVR local IP)

OK, on my Android G5 which has been working fine. Under Configin iVMS I have it set to:

Register Mode: IP/Domain

Address: My WAN address (verified correct)

Port: 8000

User name and password (verified)

When I click Start Live View when on Cellular and not wifi I see the download and upload arrows come on and the cameras say starting live view and then eventually time out with Connection Failed.

If I keep the remote profile selected that has my WAN and turn on wifi it works fine.

If I turn off wifi and go back to cellular and open a web browser and enter in http://wanaddress I will get my NVR logon screen.

It used to work just fine using the app. I'm no networking guru, does anyone know why it looks like its trying to connect and now no longer does when using the ivms app? What else can I try? I'm using whatever the latest app is and I'm pretty sure it's worked since the update came out a couple weeks ago.

Thanks

Carito

Disable UPnP in both NVR and router, and do it manually.

Change the NVR web port to soemthing different than 80, I recommend 90. Web 90, RTSP 10554, SDK 8000. And just forward those 3 ports on your router to your NVR internal IP address (both TCP and UDP).

Thanks. I believe I did it correctly.

In the router I went into and UpnP and disabled it and then went into Port Forwarding and added:

Service Name HIK SDK External Start/End 8000 Internal Start/End 8000 to Local NVR Address

Service Name HIK WEB External Start/End 90 Internal Start/End 90 to Local NVR Address

Service Name HIK RTSP External Start/End 10554 Internal Start/End 10554 to Local NVR address

On the NVR I set the HTTP port to 90 in Network\Port and unchecked un-checked Enable UPnP under UPnP

I have the same result. From the web if I use http://wanip:90 I get a logon screen. From the ivms-4500 app I get a connection failed.

Well I just went into the nvr and tried another port for the rtsp from 10554 to 10555 and then changed the port forwarder in the router to the same. I get the same result. If over cellular I get nothing but an eventual connection failed on the cameras.

I then tried an open port checker tool from my cell phone. Added in the wan ip and tried a few like 80 etc which all came back failed. I then tried port 8000 which shows open and also 10555 which also shows open.

For testing purposes, try connecting the dvr straight to the Internet connection. Let's see if it works this way or not first.

hi,

i please send step by step procedure to view cc tv visuals in mobile.

wr i need to change port address and upnp settings

i am using netgare JNR1010 model router it is supported or not?

if any one have video tutorial please send.