Lacutas

Sannce rtsp url

Hello

Please can anybody advise me what the RTSP url is for a Sannce D3708G31, I have port 554 open on my router for RTSP. I can access my DVR no problem through HTTP with ie11 (although I had to load there activex driver first). I also can see it on my android phone using KMeye, I found this through trial and error going through the android apps. But I can for the life of me find the combination to view a camera through RTSP. I have tried rtsp://XX.XX.XX.XX:554 xxxxxx being my service provider IP which works for the windows 7.

I have tried loading ispy and asking the wizard to find it through my ip and ports, it gives me hundreds of possibilities, I have tried most of them without success.

I have emailed Sannce on several occasions without reply. Anybody any ideas on what the url could be ? I want to embed this in my wesite

thank you

Not really sure about that specific camera/nvr, But this is for Hikvisions cameras, just to give you a general idea.

rtsp://192.168.1.199:554/Streaming/Channels/102

Channel ID’s

POE CHANNELS

Channel 1 = 101 Main Stream <— DOESNT WORK

Channel 1 = 102 Sub Stream <—— WORKS

MANUALLY ADDED

Channel 1 = 201 Main Stream <—— WORKS

Channel 1 = 202 Sub Stream <——WORKS

I have Sannce model D6128A and looking for the RTSP URL.too.Support no help.If you find it please let me know.Thanks.

URL is

rtsp://[iPADDRESS]:554/user=[uSERNAME]&password=[PASSWORD]&channel=[CHANNELNUMBER]&stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100