srfoot

uniden UDR 744, IP possible usage?

Hi;

I purchased a Uniden UDR744 two outdoor camera with tablet system.

The tablet is connected to my network which allows me to view the cameras from my android OS phone using their U Guard application and on the tablet when at that site. It will not work remotely without being connected to the network.

I have other IP cameras which I can view via other apps (IP Cam Viewer).

Is there a way to be able to use my other app to view the cameras so not to have to use their app? If it works with their app I am assuming that it can be configured to work with my app after maybe having to port forward, etc?

I am not sure how to do this. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

You would probably have more success getting their app to work remotely than to use another app.

Thank you.

I have their app working but was trying to figure it's settings so I could access the cameras differently.

I would think that their app must have hard coded data to access the cameras but would like alternatives.

Thank you.

I have their app working but was trying to figure it's settings so I could access the cameras differently.

I would think that their app must have hard coded data to access the cameras but would like alternatives.

If you can use their app remotely, you can try using the other ones. But you will need their app working remotely first.