lukegoodwin94

Issues connecting OYN-X CCTV system to wireless network

After installing the CCTV system some time ago I have been having trouble connecting the system to the network to view remotely on the internet and on a smartphone. The system is called OYN-X ALT-IO Real Time D1 DVR. I have tried everything to connect it to the network and have so far been unable to succeed. Initially the instruction manual tells you to complete the PPPoE setup by filling in the username and password as supplied by our internet service provider, after filling this information in the manual tells you to reboot so that the DVR can build a network connection based on the PPPoE. However after rebooting the IP address still remains the same, a series of hashed out series, and there is no way of manually inputting your IP address. I have tried numerous different username and password combinations which include the ones on the back of the TP-Link router as well as the network name and password which is used to join the network and laptops, smartphones and tablets, both have failed. The manual reads that after competing the process the IP address will change into a dynamic IP address. There is a wireless configuration setting under the Net Service option, however when I click search for networks nothing appears and I am again unable to enter the network information manually. I am at the stage where I have tried everything I know and am unable to get any further with connecting the system to the network. I have been unable to find any information online regarding using the system so any information and help would be greatly appreciated.