Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

LAN access fine, WAN not fine...

Have searched far and wide for a solution to my issue with no such luck. Just had a Alibi DVR set up and having one particular issue. I cannot get live video from the Internet (WAN). All seems to be well when I connect locally. The port forwarding seems to be setup correctly. I have unique port number for HTTP.

Despite not being able to view live video, I am able to playback prior video with some software that I downloaded (Alibi Control Management System) and on Firefox (although that mostly freezes up after login). Chrome continuously asks me to install a plugin (which I do) and there's nothing happening after that. I can't get anything going in Internet Explorer (even using Compatibility View -- something that I read to try on another site).

This is a brand new system, so I don't think it's a firmwarm issue. Again.. I am able to get live video over the LAN, but not over WAN. I have a static IP address.

I have tried this on different operating systems. Same problems persist on each one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Brand: Alibi

Model: ALI-HV3016H