sub101uk

IP Digital CCTV Camera Tester suitable for Hikvision

I am looking to buy a IP Digital CCTV Camera Tester suitable to use with these Hikvision cameras :

Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I5 3MP EXIR Bullet Cameras

Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-I is a 3MP IR Vandal resistant dome camera

Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-I is a 3MP Varifocal bullet

Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I is a 3MP IR mini Bullet

I have found on ebay this tester however I am not sure if its suitable or not , It looks ok it has a RJ-45 socket to plug the camera in and looking at the spec it should work but thought I would ask .

Many Thanks for reading this .

Here is the spec of the tester .

Specifications: Model IP Tester IPC-1600

Screen display Capacity touch screen 3.5 inch touch screen display, 320(RGB)*240 resolution

Network port 10/100M auto-adapt, RJ45

WiFi Built-in WiFi, rate 150M, receive the image from the IP camera

IP camera test ONVIF,ONVIF PTZ, Dahua IPC-HFW2100P, Hikvision DS-2CD864-E13, Samsung SNZ-5200, Tiandy TD-NC9200S2, Kodak IPC120L, Honeywell HICC-2300T, customizable acceptable

Video IN 1channel Video BNC IN,PAL/NTSC

Zoom image Analog camera image 4xzoom ,and IP camera image 4xzoom and move

Snapshot, video record and playback Capture the video image displayed and save as a JPEG file. The recorded files can play directly via Media player or under the function of “Playback”.

DC 12Vpower output Output DC12V1A power for camera

Audio test 1 channel audio signal input, test whether the sound normal, can save the record

PTZ control Support RS232/RS485 control,rate 600-115200bps

Compatible with more than 30 protocols such as PELCO-D/P, Samsung, Panasonic, Lilin, Yaan, etc.

Data monitor Captures and analyzes the command data from controlling device (RS185/RS232)

Network test IP address scan, link monitor, Ping. Find out the connected IP camera or the other network equipment IP address quickly

Power Power Adapter

DC 5V(1.5A)

Battery Built-in 3.7V Lithium polymer battery ,3000mAh

Many thanks for your reply I have set you a request on Skype my ID is sub101uk as for my search regarding a IP Digital CCTV Tester I have found very few available most company's I contacted dont know if these cameras will even work with one . The tester I was looking at the Model IPC-1600 it states that it does work with Hikvision DS-2CD864-E13 which is a 1.3 Mp Ip camera but dont know about these 3Mp ones its only about £100 on ebay .

The IPC 700 will work but its about 3 times the price of the IPC-1600 or there is the AXIS T8415 Wireless Installation tool at £550 I dont see much point in paying out for a high priced tester since once the cameras are installed you should not need it again .

404027658_IPCTester.JPG.837e4475e1767de1a417b754bef5fba0.JPG

Screen display Capacity touch screen 3.5 inch touch screen display, 320(RGB)*240 resolution

Wow, not a chance that I would test 3Mp cameras with a 320x240 screen...

I use a TP-Link nano router to create a wifi, and a Nexus 10 tablet (1920x1080 resolution).

Thanks for your feed back but I am looking for a IP Digital CCTV Tester not because of the picture resolution but the angle . I am sure there are many other ways of getting better resolution but thats not what I am looking for .

Still trying to find out if the IPC -1600 will work or not since they claim that it works with Hikvision DS-2CD864-E13 I have confirmed that the larger model the IPC 700 will work with these cameras .

Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I5

Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I

There is also available the AXIS T8415 Wireless Installation Tool but since this is just a one off install I don't really spend £550 . I look forward to hearing from phoebejiang2015 and see what he can offer .

Again, good lucking focusing a 3Mp camera like the 2CD2632/2732 with a 320x240 screen... If this is for using just one time, it might be better to have someone else on the other end in front of a computer monitor, and doing a phone call/using walkies.

Hi you say in your post it's just to help you set camera up at home

Why not save yourself the 500 and use your home network and use a tablet or smartphone

Thanks for the reply and I fully understand what your saying but it would be nice to plug the cameras straight into IP CCTV tester , Yes we have lots of 2 way radios and a ship PA system from the bridge but I dont want to be on the top of a ladder holding a Tablet or Smart Phone . I think all I could dig up would be a 12 inch lap top and make a lanyard but its still a large thing to be playing around with up the top of a ladder .

This is why I thought that the IPC-1600 would be idea I know that it works with Hikvision DS-2CD864-E13 1.3 Mp cameras but no body can tell me about the others :-

Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I5

Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I

However I did find out that the IPC-700 does work with the above cameras so I might go down that route but it still would be nice to know if the 1600 works or not but since this is a one off install I did not want to pay megger bucks for some thing like the AXIS T8412 Wireless Installation Tool since that's over £550 GBP .

But using a hand held radio on top of a ladder is not a good idea , One hand for the Job and one for you even then there have us wearing a safety harness .

1820987451_IPC700.JPG.9b02cdb462a8fe1831eb805250474a8a.JPG

One off install you are wasting money ........ Some of your cameras listed are fixed lens

But having that tester or a mobile up a ladder is not differance

The £500 tester will not give you as much help as a pad or smartphone

Hi, I am new to this,(1st post) I am an electrician that has recently started installing Hikvision IP cameras (2CD-2342) Have purchased Twilight Pro TS2 tester which is similar to IPC 8600 etc. But when doing ONVIF test, I keep getting the message "username - password error. I know these are 100% correct, anyone any ideas ?

Thanks for the reply and I fully understand what your saying but it would be nice to plug the cameras straight into IP CCTV tester , Yes we have lots of 2 way radios and a ship PA system from the bridge but I dont want to be on the top of a ladder holding a Tablet or Smart Phone . I think all I could dig up would be a 12 inch lap top and make a lanyard but its still a large thing to be playing around with up the top of a ladder .

This is why I thought that the IPC-1600 would be idea I know that it works with Hikvision DS-2CD864-E13 1.3 Mp cameras but no body can tell me about the others :-

Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I5

Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I

Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I

However I did find out that the IPC-700 does work with the above cameras so I might go down that route but it still would be nice to know if the 1600 works or not but since this is a one off install I did not want to pay megger bucks for some thing like the AXIS T8412 Wireless Installation Tool since that's over £550 GBP .

But using a hand held radio on top of a ladder is not a good idea , One hand for the Job and one for you even then there have us wearing a safety harness .