jonsf

Question about Mac client software for LTS NVMs.

Hi All,

Am an HOA Board member for a building in San Francisco. We just had an LTS LTN8716-P16 NVM with 13 LTS IP cameras installed in my building. Am just figuring out some stuff.

Am using NVMS7000 for iPhone, and NVMS7000 HD for iPad, and those clients are amazing. They work perfectly.

For my Macs, I've tried using the web based interface and it's ok, but not fully featured. I called LTS and they recommended that I use NVMS7000 client software that is downloadable on their site. I did, and it spikes the CPU and is essentially unusable (v1.02.00.50, build 20130428_14). I've been waiting for an update.

I want to roll out access to our building cameras to my building homeowners, but with the issues on the client software, I am hesitant to do so.

Any help?

- Thanx

- Jon

I do know that the NVMS7000 application works well on iphone/android as well as on the PC, but there are lots of bugs in the mac version when used on the el capitan version of apple OS. I think it is fine to provide them general iphone and android access using the mobile versions of the NVMS7000 app as it is a lot easier to setup then the PC/MAC version.