Sign in to follow this  
vlad06

Cannot view cameras on mobile app - please help

Hey all

I have a QVIS Model: 8CHND1-8CASE. I have a Draytek 2820n router and my ISP has given me a static IP address.

I have connected the model to the LAN and given it a static IP address of 192.168.1.66, and I can ping it as well as view it from a web browser when on the LAN.

I cannot however view the cameras remotely using mobile data on my iPhone, I'm not sure if it's the apps that I am using or if the settings are wrong.

On the model itself:

Media port shows as 34567 (enabled)

Mobile port shows as 34599 (enabled)

On the Draytek router:

I have enabled both port forwarding and open ports for 34567 & 34599 to point to 192.168.1.66 but when I try access the cameras remotely it will not connect. I've tried using Viewtro and iCameViewer free apps for iPhone and also the paid Live Cams Pro app. On the apps I put the WAN static IP address in as the target and I use port 34599 (have also tried 34567), for authentication I use the admin account set up on the camera system.

I'm sure that everything I have done is right so I don't know why it isn't working.

Am I using the right ports? Is it the app that I need to change?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just realised I can't connect remotely from a web browser either. The HTTP port on the DVR system is set to 8080 and I have opened the port on the router but still no luck.

I'm tearing my hair out.