Sign in to follow this  
JME

4g troubles

Hi guys,

Just joined up to your forum and it looks like a wealth of information! " title="Applause" />

I'm hoping one of you can maybe help me ( hopefully I can return the favour at some point too! )

I've just installed a Samsung SRD-443 with a talktalk dlink dsl3680 router, I've set it up with dyndns, got the port forwarding sorted and it works perfectly remotely from another wifi point but as soon as you switch to 4g you get an error message that reads "Live view, please check your connection settings or try again later"

Does anyone have an idea of the possible problem and a solution please?

It's been doing my head in since yesterday!

Thanks all!

Check your router's WAN IP address (somewhere on Status page) and real one (whatsmyip.com or canyouseeme.org) . If they are not the same, thids is the problem:

Mobile internet ISPs often do not enable port forwarding. If they use "WAN IP sharing", then you have another router(s) (which you cannot setup) between your point of connection and internet. In this case only solution is P"P (cloud) connection.

I'm not familiar with SRD-443 but it sounds like an old DVR and probably don't support cloud connection.

Check your router's WAN IP address (somewhere on Status page) and real one (whatsmyip.com or canyouseeme.org) . If they are not the same, thids is the problem:

Mobile internet ISPs often do not enable port forwarding. If they use "WAN IP sharing", then you have another router(s) (which you cannot setup) between your point of connection and internet. In this case only solution is P"P (cloud) connection.

I'm not familiar with SRD-443 but it sounds like an old DVR and probably don't support cloud connection.

Cheers for the reply, unfortunately yes they match so that's not the issue

I've never had this problem with any other router apart from this bag of crap talktalk one

I've asked them to get another router as looking at posts around the internet these talktalk routers are a nightmare for stuff like this!

Hi all, I've got the exact same problem happening now but this time with a bt home hub! I've set up port forwarding and ddns the same as I normally do but cannot view remotely on a 4G connection! Yet it's perfect on a remote wifi connection!

Any help would be very much appreciated

Hi all, I've got the exact same problem happening now but this time with a bt home hub! I've set up port forwarding and ddns the same as I normally do but cannot view remotely on a 4G connection! Yet it's perfect on a remote wifi connection!

Any help would be very much appreciated

Hi. Which app are you using ??

This is a old system and Samsung don't update apps it is one of samsungs problems.

Also the problem is spending time on a CIF system .... In the uk it would not be used if you had any problems