Sign in to follow this  
sergio71

simultaneous snapshots and FTP upload

Hi there, Im looking for a DVR system for vehicle entrance pourposes. The vehicle will stop at some point at the gate and I need to manually take a snapshot from each camera, from differents angles of the vehicle. I would like to take all cameras snapshots simultaneously, and upload them by FTP.

Im new to surveillance DVR systems, and I need help to find the system that I need to do these tasks.

Regards

Sergio Fernandez

Hi there, Im looking for a DVR system for vehicle entrance pourposes. The vehicle will stop at some point at the gate and I need to manually take a snapshot from each camera, from differents angles of the vehicle. I would like to take all cameras snapshots simultaneously, and upload them by FTP.

Im new to surveillance DVR systems, and I need help to find the system that I need to do these tasks.

Regards

Sergio Fernandez

Your camera if they are the type you can log into has to have the option, then there is software for the camera that also has to have the option. The IP cameras I use have a option to log into each camera and set FTP to send motion activated snapshots to my external western digital storage. It also has snaps you can set for every so many seconds but to me that is a waste because it will snap shots of nothing every so many seconds you have it set for.

I guess it boils down to if the camera or software has it built in to set it to save to a storage device or hard drive.