killboard

Use Lorex NVR (LNR100 series) through Internet without FLIR?

Hi, Im from Uruguay so my english is limited. I have networking skills but Im starting with CCTV and I want to be able to access this NVR model through the Internet. I read the manual and I need to register a DDNS service (cause the ISP changes the public IP dinamically), then configure the port forwarding in the router that has the public IP to aim to the Lorex local IP address.

The final step is configure the FLIR client in the PC from where the connection is made, but I want to know if there is a way to access the NVR interface or the IPCams connected to it through a web browser or something similar without the need of installing any client software.

Thank in advance.

Hi, Im from Uruguay so my english is limited. I have networking skills but Im starting with CCTV and I want to be able to access this NVR model through the Internet. I read the manual and I need to register a DDNS service (cause the ISP changes the public IP dinamically), then configure the port forwarding in the router that has the public IP to aim to the Lorex local IP address.

The final step is configure the FLIR client in the PC from where the connection is made, but I want to know if there is a way to access the NVR interface or the IPCams connected to it through a web browser or something similar without the need of installing any client software.

Thank in advance.

take a look here

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35369&p=217655&hilit=telnet+nvr#p217655