Power_of_dreams

HIKVISION Network query

Hi,

I have a HIK Vision DVR and bullet CCTV cameras installed and have them connected to the IVMS-4500 app on a few of my devices.

Since changing my broadband network providers I have been unable to view the cameras via the app.

Could someone please point me in the right direction so I can sort this out.

It is a simple thing to do i am assuming!!

Thanks

My query is similar

I can view the cameras via a mobile phone (iPhone) using IVMS4500 whilst within the range of a wi-fi network. However, there is no provision for using mobile data to view the cameras when I am away from the house

The local agent said I must register for Cloud P2P. I fill in the email address and verification code on the Register page, but do not receive any email. I have also sent 3 emails to HiK Vision but receive no reply

According to the iVMS-4500 overview:

"With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router."

Hi,

I have a HIK Vision DVR and bullet CCTV cameras installed and have them connected to the IVMS-4500 app on a few of my devices.

Since changing my broadband network providers I have been unable to view the cameras via the app.

Could someone please point me in the right direction so I can sort this out.

It is a simple thing to do i am assuming!!

Thanks

contact ur installer and pay him service call fee , and its simple thing for installers not end users cos it got so many things involve , though i hate smartass customers but i will help , if ur new internet provider has one of the new routers that support upnp , then u can goto ur dvr menue and in configeration u will find nat under network enable it and wait couple minutes if says active for 3 ports of 4 ports listed then ur good to go