piyush

secondary display with limited camera view on same NVR !

Hi everyone,

I am from India and would like to know that how can I control secondary monitor/display for my office staff with limited camera view. Here I would like to use secondary display on A/V cable i.e. basically a usual TV. Can we configure secondary display with limited camera view ??? Pls help...

I have shortlisted following NVR:

Hikvision : NVR-7732NI-E4

Dahua: NVR-4432-4KS2

Panasonic: NVR PI-NL2432K

How does decoder box work? You plug box into the network and it can display IP cameras of your choosing onto TV? Its basically a way to view IP cameras without the use of an NVR?

I have not used the 7732 but have done plenty of the 7716. The NVR should have 1xhdmi and 1x vga out, you can configure each to have a different view on them.

Hi . A decoder box will do what you need.

But how many of the 32 do you want available on the other screen

I require not more than 8CH on the AUX Display...

I have not used the 7732 but have done plenty of the 7716. The NVR should have 1xhdmi and 1x vga out, you can configure each to have a different view on them.

So I can use VGA and HDMI port with different display settings ??? Suppose on VGA port I have all 16CH view and on HDMI I can control different CH view... Pls confirm

Sorry for so long before a reply

Yes you can have a different number of and configuration of displays on most of the HIK NVRs I have worked with. Most of the convenience stores I have done have a monitor behind the counter that shows the isles and likely customer theft areas, and another one in the office with all the cameras emphasizing the employee theft areas