Gavin-D

XMEYE playback issues online

Hi, I currently have a KARE 1080N DVR Recorder which uses the XMEYE software for PC and Mobile when opening the live feed online using XMEYE the stream freezes for 5 to 20 seconds every few minutes does anyone else have this issue? have you had this issue and fixed it?

My internet is provided by Virgin Media and it is constantly at or above 200mbps

Edited by Guest

What is your upload speed? And is this DSL Internet? Download means nothing when viewing remotely.

Virgin media is cable rather than the lines used by the likes of BT and Sky

302844_1.png

Hi. I would remove XMEye from your pc and and just use your recorders local IP address in your browser and just follow the instructions.

You could also use smart pss but you need to change ports.

As far as remote viewing I will PM you a better app which works and is better than xmeye

Hi. I would remove XMEye from your pc and and just use your recorders local IP address in your browser and just follow the instructions.

You could also use smart pss but you need to change ports.

As far as remote viewing I will PM you a better app which works and is better than xmeye

Hi, I phone find the phone app to be fairly stable tbh and it rarely freezes

I have tried logging directly onto the stream via the direct IP 192.xxx.x.xx and that also freezes just like XMEYE

There are lots of people having trouble with xmeye, it has been updated yesterday 10-30 but I still have over 20 dvrs out of IPHONE viewing. Android works fine! I have had no help from anybody.

Its a giant problem. The timeout and or error message every time.

gregfromnm@aol.com