Sign in to follow this  
svt11

Getting lower streams on computer

Hi, I have couple of DVRs in my work. There are couple of floors in the building and I currently I'm watching them with NVMS-1000. I've got TVT and Dahua DVR's. PC has GTX10150 video card, Intel core i7-7700, SSD 120GB.

Problem is that when watching cameras on 16-screen view I need them all to be on sub-stream, not on main stream, cause they're too much and even with this PC CPU and also the network becomes overloaded. Only when showing one camera - by double click to view more precisely what's going on the floor I'll need the better resolution and the main stream. How can I do that? On my laptop when watching them remotely from home I don't experience such thing. What settings I must configure on DVR and NVMS-1000? Should I add them with account which has permission to view only sub-stream? Or I need more precise settings somewhere? Thank you.

I believe following instructions will solve your problem.

Under

Control Panel > Devices > Edit Camera Settings > Select Area from left pane > Righ pane will show preview of specific camera > Scroll down and adjust Image Settings and its display, quality, video parameter.

If it does not fix, goto the Web interface using local IP of each DVR and set the default streaming to 'sub streams' there. I am using TVT in NVMS1000 and it shows the 'sub stream' by default.

dvr.thumb.png.4ccc9b6f239ef5d8ff140dee61aeda82.png