jhow

educational component

I would like to see an educational component added to the forum, maybe we could get some of the moderators to hold a weekend training workshop, like Rory in the Bahamas (yea) or do an East coast West coast thing once or twice a year. We could get camera makers and other CCTV equipment suppliers to speak or sponsor parts of the workshop. Or even better, get some people like Rory, Scorpion and Larry to write some E-books. I would buy an e-book on camera selection, testing and installation from Rory or Scorpion. Maybe we could also find someone to become the forum librarian to select books and CCTV related material, this would be the first place I would look if I had a question. There are over 7,000 registered users in the forum, a lot of towns’ convention and planning agencies would love to host a CCTV forum workshop and convention in their town, it cost just as much to think big as it does to think small

Just thinking out loud

This is a good idea!

I would want to go to a "mini workshop" just to meet everyone on the forum!

We will set up one for Florida so everyone has an excuse to go to Disney World!!

Scorpion's the big story writer now adays .. im busy putting my writing skills into program code right now .. hence the short posts of late ..

But a trip around the US .. yeah I could use that right about now .. need a vacation and some decent food

Yes!

I will buy a 5 day pass, and everyone gets one hour, and then you have to leave, and give it to the next guy!!

LOL!

I want to be the guy before Scorpion then I could have two hours, cause he's already been there. Sounds like a tremendous idea, the workshop that is.

I would like to see an educational component added to the forum, maybe we could get some of the moderators to hold a weekend training workshop, like Rory in the Bahamas (yea) or do an East coast West coast thing once or twice a year. We could get camera makers and other CCTV equipment suppliers to speak or sponsor parts of the workshop. Or even better, get some people like Rory, Scorpion and Larry to write some E-books. I would buy an e-book on camera selection, testing and installation from Rory or Scorpion. Maybe we could also find someone to become the forum librarian to select books and CCTV related material, this would be the first place I would look if I had a question. There are over 7,000 registered users in the forum, a lot of towns’ convention and planning agencies would love to host a CCTV forum workshop and convention in their town, it cost just as much to think big as it does to think small

Just thinking out loud

Hi,

How about for outside USA. We may watch via webcast.

thanks.

Best regards,

NVR DVR Factory