suky

Advertiserment on CCTV Forum

Hello all, does anyone here purchase advertisement on CCTV Forum, and how it goes now? A great effect? How do like purchasing advertisement on CCTV Forum?

Suky if you are going to sell to dealers and customers for the same price then all the dealers will trash you. We do not like those stores or support those stores. We go to school open stores become state licensed install equipment by those laws and deal with the low life that sells out of the back or there car that is not state licensed. People get stuck by scavengers and it gives all in the industry a bad name. I have read your post I am not impressed you only try to sell every post you make read my post you notice I only offer advise not sales here. I only sell to people that I can install the product and give service to that customer. I have been in the security industry for over 20 years sorry if you do not agree with me.

Hello all, does anyone here purchase advertisement on CCTV Forum, and how it goes now? A great effect? How do like purchasing advertisement on CCTV Forum?

We purchase forum advertisement and personally I think it's great for our company as well as helping the forum cover whatever cost it make incur.

Suky if you are going to sell to dealers and customers for the same price then all the dealers will trash you. We do not like those stores or support those stores. We go to school open stores become state licensed install equipment by those laws and deal with the low life that sells out of the back or there car that is not state licensed. People get stuck by scavengers and it gives all in the industry a bad name. I have read your post I am not impressed you only try to sell every post you make read my post you notice I only offer advise not sales here. I only sell to people that I can install the product and give service to that customer. I have been in the security industry for over 20 years sorry if you do not agree with me.

well said

Not sure,better to contact cctv forum directly!!