larry

[Official] Where's the Private Forums Thread

Hello All,

When requesting entry into the profession forums, you must supply proof via a PM or email that you are illegible for entry. If you were in the private forums before the site redesign then I just look up your user name and re-add you.

So for all NEW requests - send me me something I can work with. I will leave it up to you to determine what that will be in your situation.

Hello All,

When requesting entry into the profession forums, you must supply proof via a PM or email that you are illegible for entry. If you were in the private forums before the site redesign then I just look up your user name and re-add you.

So for all NEW requests - send me me something I can work with. I will leave it up to you to determine what that will be in your situation.

I sent you a link to my website, is that not good enough? Would you like me to quote some prices from DWG's site? They took a stool sample before they'd create my account. Here, I think I have some left:

Hello All,

I sent you a link to my website, is that not good enough? Would you like me to quote some prices from DWG's site? They took a stool sample before they'd create my account. Here, I think I have some left:

No thanks, I'd never take food from a baby..

Dirk_D ..you sent me a PM with a link a web site. How am I supposed to verify it's your site if you don't include your real name in the PM?

If you would have just sent me an email from the domain name (hint), you'd be in by now basking in the free perks like hot coffee enemas.

Seriously though, just send me the email (admin@cctvforum.com) and you are golden.

I've just only recently got into the trade since the beginning of this year and was wondering if I could please have access to the private forums?

Thanks.

Hey Larry can you add me to the "Integrators" group please? I was on the private forums in the past. I can email you my credentials for proof if needed. Thanks!

Can I be added to either the Pro-DIYer or Installer groups? (preferably the former).

or both , add me too please!

I have just made a huge commitment to full-on CCTV installing &supplying to the consumer. I suppose I am a system supplier because apart from the occasional special which I put on ebay, I do not retail the equipment.

I will continue with my sub-contracting until my own clients start to increase in numbers. Now that I have my own van and ladders, the sub-contracting requests have increased (so have my charges).

can i be registered as a Pro DIY'er? or integrator please?

i'm not sure what your definition of 'integrator' is but i integrate systems with eachother (cctv to building management systems, cctv and intruder/fire alarms, etc)

i can only really prove this through pictures and videos which i will PM you now.

-thanks

Hello,

Please allow me access into the private forums as an Installer. I can provide documentation upon request.

Thanks,

Jason