Is the board running real slooooow lately? Everywhere I log in, it takes a real long time to load page.

LIE? I inserted 4 more quartas and I am fine

With all the help on this site... there should be donations actually, $5 a pop or something at the minimum. And those who contribute get a lil $ avatar or something. Just a thought.

With all the help on this site... there should be donations actually, $5 a pop or something at the minimum. And those who contribute get a lil $ avatar or something. Just a thought.

Nah, we have to keep Rory poor. Otherwise, he’d pack up his cameras, DVRs, and computer and retire to one of the “good islandsâ€

Sorry, I thought you were referring to helpful members.

I believe Larry hosts this website. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you paid him.

I know BBs and something is up with the speed of this board. It's not my connection (like T1), because I also logged in at a few clients site. I am not complaining, just looking out.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to helpful members.

I believe Larry hosts this website. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you paid him.

I be understand now.

It should be completely voluntary though. Rory would be exempt.

So would I. Perhaps then I could pay off this 10k student loan, 11k Visa bill, and 85k mortgage

What er are going to do is sell advertisement in the near future. This site is hosted by someone that LArry knows, and basically, we are getting it for free, but as the forum grows, and it starts to take bandwith and space, then we will have to start paying for it, and that means selling advertisements. Donations maybe, it's all up to larry, not me, I just run the site.

HE he he .. thanks guys, yeah I wouldnt mind, but if anything, money should go to the forum for bandwidth and hosting. If it wasnt for Larry's idea we wont be here now, and meeting people from all over the globe, as well as learning new things. Dont forget our insane mod, takes alot of time out of his busy day and nights to come here and keep it clean., though we have some very well mannered members, which means we got a great forum.

There are quite a few others that contribute alot on this forum also

There are so many from so many places I wont name names right now ..

I have some great ideas for some other things for the future, and when that time comes around ill help Larry with some advertising also. Just in the middle of working on a new web site application that is taking some time ... alot of time ..

Rory