jsimon

What about a cctv forum in spanish

I tried to find some info in spanish and is almost nothing, I believe a big market is Cental and South America, You can start thinking in a brther forum, or some translate software.

Good Idea! There is a large Spanish population involved in cctv. Do you speak Spanish and English well enough to translate important threads and information?

We have Spanish sales and techs that are very helful to our Spanish speaking customers so I know for a fact this would be a great idea.

No Habla en Espanal. Un pequito.

Despues de tengo que ir.

You would definitely need some type of translation service being performed some how.

Don’t know you could effectively implement something like that here without a great deal of effort.

And what percent of posters would post in Spanish?

Yeah. Right.

We could translate all of our posts onto a Spanish section if we really had some time to burn:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

If not, anyone can translate any info themselves, I guess. Should the info would be more accurate if it were actually posted by a Spanish speaking cctv pro.

That translation software never works accurately. If it did we could invite everyone from all countries.

You might be able to figure out what they are trying to communicate, if your lucky?

Here is a slang word for you; choche; same as amigo, which is Friend.

How about Korean, Mandarin or Japanese translations?

We might then get those much needed improvements actually built into the products at source