Sign in to follow this  
tesc_cctvpro

My Apologies

I would like to apologize to any who may have been offended by my recent comments on this forum.

I last commented in this forum around 2004. While searching subjects related to my company recently, i returned results in which members of this forum where trashing - in a very unprofessional manner, my company and an article which we had published . I was annoyed at the fact that rather than raise any concerns with the author of an article, going beyond the content of the article , professionals would see it fit to trash other businesses in an open forum - where they would not normally have response. Without that sequence of events I would not have been posting here - as my feeling is that unless certain products and brands are promoted, or questions asked that might promote those brands - users will be flamed by the vendors of those brands.

I apologize to those members who , not involved in that may have had their experience on this forum detracted from.

I will be away for 4 days, and as before don't imagine that i will be visiting the forum again.

I also will not be responding to any replies.

I actually enjoyed having him as a member until he started all the BS about IP cameras and monitor sizes.

I actually enjoyed having him as a member until he started all the BS about IP cameras and monitor sizes.

I agree with him on alot of the IP related topics but he lost me on the monitor stuff and then it seems like he was trying to turn this forum into his own personal blog ...I dont mind him coming back and contributing as we all have opinions, but he should make some changes in the way he posts or they will once again get deleted as spam. As a moderator he was not making my job easy. That said, others that posted were not completely without blame either, neither am I without fault, we are all only human and emotions tend to get the best of us sometimes.

I don't think there's any of us here who thought that MP cameras are the only solution to every job. But any contrary opinion was seen as pushing the IP barrow irrespective of what we were trying to say. Then came the monitor argument and that shot his credibility full of more holes than a sieve.

Oh well... it was fun while it lasted

I say, "Good Luck and Thanks for all the Fish"

Seriously, many of his LinkedIn posts are also what I would call inflammatory.