camera-newbie

Possible to get a Tapatalk plugin for this site?

I'm not sure what forum software you're using here, but for those of us that use things like iPads, iphones or various Android devices, there's software called Tapatalk that can be used to communicate directly with the forum software and allows for a much better mobile experience from what I've seen.. Their plugin currently supports 8 different forum software packages including phpBB, xenForo, Vbulletin and various others and there's no cost. Anyway, just thought I'd ask since I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here yet..

can you not use the current mobile style?

I can, and have but it's got some odd quirks at least when used on both an ipad and iphone that are semi-annoying.. One of them is that IF you load up a thread with multiple pages, it jumps to the end of the thread instead of the beginning -- not sure if others notice this but I have. The 2nd issue is that if I go to hit the up-button (top-left corner) and it wants to popup a new 'pane' (for lack of a better term) asking how far you want to go up forum wise, and IF you accidentally miss it, the pop-up disappears never to return and I'm forced to hit one of the other pop-up titles nearby instead. The 2nd issue shows up on my iphone about 60% of the time and makes it difficult to navigate threads and pop-out afterwards. I'm not sure how many people read the forum through the current mobile style so perhaps it's not worth-it effort wise but occasionally I find myself at the doctor's office or similar twiddling my thumbs and I figure up the phone while I'm waiting.. Thanks!