blowrabbit

wheres the experts gone ??

he he he .. google ...

or pm me for more info ..

Edited by Guest

Jasper, I am guilty and vow to improve but you have to admit that in all the boards, especially Yahoo financial, the word "lose" is almost always spelled "loose" and it drives me crazy to see it thousands of times.

Rory, is that what you see in the mirror every day? No wonder you want to get out of the Bahamas. The sun has affected you.

Hey Scott, at least I had the good sense to get out of the Midwest and end up close to the hottest CA beaches. I used to live in St. Louis and got fed up with the snow in winter and the bugs and humidity in summer. I was loosing my mind out there.

Now nothing but hot beach babes playing volleyball and roller blading.

Too bad I'm too old now to do much about it.

I came from the hot beaches (Newport Beach) to St. Louis...Spent most of my life in the beach cities, got tired of having to translate everything...El Pollo Loco? Why don't they just say The Crazy Chicken?

Scottj

That's funny. When I first came out here I went to San Diego looking for La Jolla but I thought it was La Hoya (pronounced that way but when I looked at La Jolla signs I thought they meant La Joela). Took me forever to figure it out. And of course ordering takeos, burrotos, etc. But I'll put up with Spanish if I don't have to shovel the snow. Where are you now in St. Louis?

West County (Chesterfield). Right off of 141. I don't shovel the snow anymore, tried it one season and said to hell with that noise, I now just use that Ice Melt stuff that chemically strips the concrete (supposed to just melt ice). HAHA

Scottj