rory

New Users and Posts

Wow, i mean today - Sunday January 15th - had to the the busiest day in the history of the forum. Well maybe not, but it seemed like it.

Alot of posts were recurring posts or posts that could have been minimized by joining them together.

I welcome the new members, with open arms, and i love helping them, as do other members, just want to clear that up first.

Basically if you can, put as many questions into one post as possible, it will help us answer questions easier. I myself was answering posts and many, many PMs from as early as 8am, and i didnt even goto sleep Saturday night at all, except for 2 hours Sunday Evening.

Why do I do it? Well i like to share the knowledge or experience, depends who you talk to. Why do others do it? Well im pretty sure they like to do it for the same reason, and to share experiences, in the hope of helping others in the industry, Professionals and DIYers alike.

I am starting a new contracted job (CCTV Software related), which basically started a couple days ago, and will take up much of my time for at least a couple of months, perhaps more if all goes well, but I will still be around daily, just not as much as I would wish. I would like to be able to be here more and will do the best I can to answer emails and PMs.

Concentrated posts will help our moderators keep check, and what helps them, helps keep this forum here and online.

I am actually happy to see all the new members we have of late. and wish them the best in their endeveours. I also welcome the guests and hope to see them join in and participate as much as possible in this detailed and ever changing exciting industry. Much respect goes out to the forum Admin for this chance to meet new and interesting people from all over the world who are interested in the same things we are.

See you on the forum.

Rory

Edited by Guest

Sounds like a great oppurtunity for you rory. You are a great help for this community but you have to do what you gotta do...like Securitymaster said....go to bed for rory's sakes!!

A Bahamian Beer, actually it sells for cheaper in the UK than it does here!

Im a Bud man though ..

i used to drink alot of Fosters Oil Cans when i was in the US . when i was in the UK cant remember but whatever they had on tap