Sign in to follow this  
Don Stephens

Problem receiving messages on this forum

I received an email from the CCTV Forum admin account this morning alerting me to a new message. After logging in to the forum, it stated that I had zero new messages. After going into the inbox, I discovered that I not only had received a new message, but that I had received several from people over the last few months that I didn't get notifications about and never showed up as new messages. Has anyone else been encountering any issues like this lately?

BTW, sorry to anyone who thought I was ignoring you. I just had no idea that you guys had sent me messages.

Working fine here. I always do get an email when I do get a private message on the forum. What bugs me is that when I enter the forum I do not get any popup leting me know, but on the top right I do see if I have any unread PMs.

Maybe you want to check your spam folders/filers?

My emails from the admin always end up in my inbox. I scrub my spam folder pretty regularly so I'd have noticed if they were being sent there on occasion. I don't mind not receiving the emails. I have no problem just signing in and checking the top right like a usually do.

My only real issue is that new messages aren't showing up there. They're making it to my inbox, but unless I go to the inbox, I'd never know they were there at this point.

If it's just me, fair enough. I'm not lazy enough to get bent out of shape by an extra step after I log in.