kandcorp

How about a Geovision section

How about a section just for Geovision problems and questions. Seems thats all you see in the DVR Card section anymore. There are 17 threads just on the first page of the DVR card section about geo issues...

Just a thought.

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines, though not just Geo, one for each most popular DVR, at least for the PC Card section as its busier than the others.

Agreed....There should be one for Geo, Aver, Vid Ins, and Iview. Although 2 out of those 4 dont get much action, but it still would keep things organized.

Can you have a sub-forum index off the Main index link?

And AnyKeeper dont forget .... there's others that pop up from time to time but basically just want to keep the most busiest out of the general section so people can post other questions in that section . cause yeap the other ones end up being bumped down off the first page pretty quick.. maybe should make this a poll, lets wait to hear back from the others first.

thanks

Rory

Can you have a sub-forum index off the Main index link?

I dont know, will have to wait to hear from Larry on that.

Yeah, I had thought about this too. Just about every post is about Geo. So, looks like it's gonna happen. I add it to the new forum. The new one has sub-forums.

Yeah, I had thought about this too. Just about every post is about Geo. So, looks like it's gonna happen. I add it to the new forum. The new one has sub-forums.

updated ver of phpbb... or another forums prog like vBulletin?