man, returns sure are a pain. It seems to me with a D.O.A. or a quick failer, they would do a quicker turn around. I know they need to check out the item to make sure it was not do to human error but come on its like pulling teeth. Thanks, just venting.

LOL .. yeah i hear you man .. imagine having to ship that back from another country, then paying a bunch of shipping and then Customs Duty all over again to get it back here .. needless to say our warranties here have to be pretty limited ...

It's simple change who you buy from. I backfocus and assemble my stuff before it goes out. No DOAs yet and as long as you don't get cheap Chinese crap few die young.

If you put a lot of orders through your supplier then ask them for buffer stock, they will have goods they sent back to the manufactorer for repair that were returned to them so if you r agood customer??

If you are dealing with the manufactorer, they should have heaps of DOA repaired items that they have second hand, they should help you out if you are a good customer.