Soundy

More for the Installation Hall of Shame

hi,

now i feld attacked

every cam freak has some spair cable ready outside to test cams

my friend in 1 corner a dozen i think

good for the spiders to attache the web

those webs,webs,dammed

Was at a flea market/antique mall today and saw these, don't think they will be catching anyone!

261448_1.jpg

261448_2.jpg

The thing is, they had a functional system in place, why not power these up and use em?

Obviously not convinced they'd be any use, its that attitude we don't care to pay money to a technician to fix the problem then they'll moan and groan when something happens that might have been recorded but for their laziness or greed.

Ive see cameras with cut cables at the rear with a sign beware CCTV Recording it's laughable.

Thought it was about time I added some of my horrific discoveries

This one where the client was too mean to pay someone's time to remove the old camera

I'm sure the installer was being sarcastic when he did this..... this

And this one where no attempt is made at all to keep the cables tidy is made. 263260_1.jpg

And the dildo that installed this used a single pair for video and a single pair for power and cut the remaining pairs away?????????

263260_2.jpg

263260_3.jpg

And this one is more common that I care to remember, surprisingly common condition though

I arrived and was told this is where the CCTV will go (Oh Boy)

263260_4.jpg

A spinkle of parmesan and you're all set for dinner.

The most puzzling thing about my second picture is that it worked flawlessly for 5 years according to my client?

Customer: "Hey. I want you to add one camera to my system, and while you are there, maybe you can clean up the wires a little bit, it's not bad, just a little bit messy"

Ok, no problem.....I take out the ceiling tile, and almost got a concussion !!

1800289_10201168938497918_69816626_n.jpg?oh=deb44c11ebbaaa4b97effea1c02dbbd3&oe=556CA44F&__gda__=1429246944_5032fb66af9f25989f8ad31bba3dcdbb