Sign in to follow this  
BEERDRINKER

OSD RIGGIN

Hello all quick question and I hope im in the right spot here. So I got handed down to me a ZOSI ZG2612C DIGITAL CAM and its a 4 in 1 so its got the little 4 way joystick down by the power and BNC connectors are..This things a pain to adjust over my phone it looks great then when i go inside the picture on my monitor is complete garbage .So is it possible to relocate the joystick lets say about 60' away from the camera and it still be functional? Im needing to play with the video settings on this particular camera . Thanks in advance for your help its greatly appreciated lol

Oh and any suggestions for a good ptz or dome with zoom that would be going in an ok lighted driveway on 8 ' eve. Right now i have a Watch Dog DW VMAX480 ,But will most likely be going to NVR here fairly soon .

sO no one is goingh to chime in on this one or what lol. Come on fellers lets get some opinions in here . **** if i do butcher it up and turn the camera into garbage so what least we all learned something right lollol . But if it works thats awesome and hell we still learned somethin here . So come on lets hear some feedback here guys this is gunna be awesome