Sign in to follow this  
ScriptX

IP Camera | NVR | SpeedDome Question's ! * Improtant *

Hello all

i have Plan and i am Started this new Project.

btw i always do my projects with Analog so im new to IP.

Here is Some Question i need to know the answer !

1-i used Huvrion IP Camera ( 3.2 Mega Pixel + 2.3 Mega Pixel ) and one of them is Varifocal.

btw the Fix Lens (3.6 ) is very good ! but the VF one is have low Quality and i try all type of Zoom and Focuse ... is there any good way for Varifocal Lense changing ? any idea ? should i do with Labtop ? or put someone in near Camera and someone on NVR the person near camera change Zoom + Focuse and ask for Quality ( i use this method but no luck with great config ... ) please share your idea.

2-i want use SpeedDome IP ( 1x ) for contorol all around the House.

i want use Avision ( www.speeddome.ir )

its Low Price | 200 Meter ( 32X Zoom ) | Anti Fog and Water and ... ( but no Cover ) | it have Auto Tracking and ..

the person who order Security for his house want to Camera Automatic check the house and if someone Enter illegal zoom on his face and ... is it good idea to use Avision ?

3- i used Samsung NVR ( btw i think its Fake cause i dont pay much for it ! about 100$ )

it used Hisilicon 3520 Chipset.the Menu is really cool but i fear later ( after 5-6 month it didnt get error or problem ) cause when i open cover to put Hard Disk i see the Board size is like Nokia 1100 Mobile .. Small ! i fear to its go have problem in feauter ? what is the Best NVR for 2x 3.2 MegaPixel + 4x 2.3 Mega Pixel + 1 SpeedDome ? any Idea ?

4-i want to He can check All Camera when he is in the House via Mobile ! ( he have iPhone 5 )

and when he go out like another city , he can check via internet ( also mobile and labtop )

what is the best way ? for View in Home ? Access Point ? how Config ? for Other City what NVR or Method should Work ?

Thanks and Sorry for Alot of Question.

Hello all

i have Plan and i am Started this new Project.

btw i always do my projects with Analog so im new to IP.

Here is Some Question i need to know the answer !

1-i used Huvrion IP Camera ( 3.2 Mega Pixel + 2.3 Mega Pixel ) and one of them is Varifocal.

btw the Fix Lens (3.6 ) is very good ! but the VF one is have low Quality and i try all type of Zoom and Focuse ... is there any good way for Varifocal Lense changing ? any idea ? should i do with Labtop ? or put someone in near Camera and someone on NVR the person near camera change Zoom + Focuse and ask for Quality ( i use this method but no luck with great config ... ) please share your idea.

2-i want use SpeedDome IP ( 1x ) for contorol all around the House.

i want use Avision ( www.speeddome.ir )

its Low Price | 200 Meter ( 32X Zoom ) | Anti Fog and Water and ... ( but no Cover ) | it have Auto Tracking and ..

the person who order Security for his house want to Camera Automatic check the house and if someone Enter illegal zoom on his face and ... is it good idea to use Avision ?

3- i used Samsung NVR ( btw i think its Fake cause i dont pay much for it ! about 100$ )

it used Hisilicon 3520 Chipset.the Menu is really cool but i fear later ( after 5-6 month it didnt get error or problem ) cause when i open cover to put Hard Disk i see the Board size is like Nokia 1100 Mobile .. Small ! i fear to its go have problem in feauter ? what is the Best NVR for 2x 3.2 MegaPixel + 4x 2.3 Mega Pixel + 1 SpeedDome ? any Idea ?

4-i want to He can check All Camera when he is in the House via Mobile ! ( he have iPhone 5 )

and when he go out like another city , he can check via internet ( also mobile and labtop )

what is the best way ? for View in Home ? Access Point ? how Config ? for Other City what NVR or Method should Work ?

Thanks and Sorry for Alot of Question.

Q.1 If your NVR has a phone app. you can use this a a test monitor for adjustments. Its a little lag streaming the video so make small adjustments and be patient for the video to show you the change, Also a pair of cheap walkie talkies and someone at the NVR works pretty good.

Q.2 If you can find any PTZ that will detect motion and then zoom in to capture a face use it.

Q.3 KT&C Are good cameras and NVR. Note its always good to use same vendor for camera as NVR so it works well with each other. When you start use this camera and that NVR it can cause you great problems.

Q.4 Most new NVR /DVR systems have remote access for all of the issues with remote view.

I've been in the biz lil over thirty years. Feel free to contact me if your in need to find a good vendor.