MacNeish

Need help w/ audio on a multi-cam system

uhm, assuming that you don't have any audio inputs in the DVR/Multiplexer, I think that there is a audio multiplexer type of equipment that you can get, I belive that the older guys here, who's been in the business for way longer than me can pinpoit you in the right direction.

You can either just splice them all together, and use an RCA plug into the Audio on the AV of a TV, or DVR, or CCTV Monitor. Except you will hear all at once, though it works.

Or use a Louroe 4 Channel Base Station.

http://www.louroe.com/basestations.asp?model=ap4

They have other models like 2 way audio, alarming base stations, and more, or less, channels. They are very simple to install. They also have other microphones if you need to add more: I use the Verifact-A and Verifact-D.

http://www.louroe.com/mics.asp

Rory

I don't know if this will help at all, but I'm sure I've seen a 10 channel video + audio sequential switcher a couple of years ago, which I think was made by GBC (US company).

There are certainly audio mux units available, but to be honest, I've never had need for them, and never bothered to keep any info on them.

I don't know if this will help at all, but I'm sure I've seen a 10 channel video + audio sequential switcher a couple of years ago, which I think was made by GBC (US company).

There are certainly audio mux units available, but to be honest, I've never had need for them, and never bothered to keep any info on them.

Yeah the Home theatre companies have them, using RCA though. Dont know any specs or how good they work though,