WaltB

Need Help Designing System

After some ridiculous quotes from local companies I thought I would see what I could find on the net. I am looking for a DVR unit and 3 cameras.

I would like a stand alone unit since they're supposed to be more stable. I need to be able to go back and review footage for 3 days at the longest. I think a CDR would be sufficient since I won't have a need to backup to a CD very often. Reliability and function are very important to me. I want to be able to remotely access real time and playback too.

I need three cameras. One camera I'm hoping to position above a platform that is 6ft x 6ft. The platform is two feet off the ground and the ceilings are 12ft high. I also need audio for this camera.

Other camera will cover a hallway that is approx. 6' x 40' long.

Last camera will cover the main area. The area is approx 150' x 150'. I just need general coverage for this area. I don't need it to zoom in. The camera over the platform is the most important to me.

I don't really know much at this time. I've started to read on this forum to get a general idea of what's out there.

I need to purchase everything within the next two weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!