cctv_down_under

Back to Front

Ok here is strange one... I have a client that needs some special Rackmounted cases ...But I can not seem to find them anywhere.. This is what I need:

1/ The case needs to be back to front so that the BNC connectors from the cards are actually at the front of the case as well as the CD Drive

2/ There must be an On/Off/Reset switch at the front of the case and front USB as well as Mouse Plugs

3/ The case must be no longer than 41cm and Must be at least 3U.. prefer 4U, it should also accomodate for many HDD's up to at least 5 and must allow for mounting of many fans.

Has anyone seen such a beast!!!

All the systems that i buy are Rack Mount cases, If you want any info email me at PKassab

Peter

Search online for PC cases, plenty of them distributors should be in your area, Search for case mods, get some insights, i'm sure your DVRs will look like no other.

Searched the whole net to find a reverse case..only found a few, but then from pure luck I found one here in my homeland, I really should post the pics, the cases rock, they run a bit hotter this way though.