ssnapier

Small diameter flexible metal conduit (1/4") any sources?

I need about 100 feet of this stuff, but every source I have found online either doesn't answer the phone or doesn't speak enough English to be helpful. Does anyone have a source for this?

I need about 100 feet of this stuff, but every source I have found online either doesn't answer the phone or doesn't speak enough English to be helpful. Does anyone have a source for this?

I'm guessing that what you are after is the same stuff they use for roller door reed switches. So a reed switch manufacturer might be worth trying

I never followed up, but I actually ordered from the exact company you posted above. We got the stainless steel stuff and it is VERY well made! We are using this to wire up about 200 glass break sensors in a green house and it works like a champ! They make everything in the USA (Chicago) and we had 200 feet of this stuff made to order and delivered in 3 or 4 days.

George Risk Industries we had them make us up special length armored switches a few years ago and they were very well priced. they might be able to make up exactly what you want.