Sign in to follow this  
victoroy

New System for Hotel

hi! , Im new in this forum , im looking for some help

I need to install a Security system for a Hotel because the las one that install the security system did not cover the parking loot , and we need an eye there

Right now we have a 16 chanel DVR , but there is not free chanel , we will need to get a new DVR , i was looking for Box CCTV camera , because with the case they look cool and more profecional , i have seen some Chinase Cameras but they dont not look profesional and seams to be low quality , like i see the Box CCTV uses HDSDI , and the max cable distance like i see is 100m , and i need to run the cable 120 m , also i dont know if i could run a cable , because 4 cameras will be in poles , and we need to remove all the floor to run wires , so i was looking for something like a poin to point usin WiFi , but i didnt not find anything that will help , also those cameras need to be high resolution because one camera need to see things that are 50 m away , the parking lot have light , not to much

i want to hear some recomendations from you guys , witch brand i should use , witch type , DVR our NVR

i know that IP cameras are expensive , and we would need alot of CPU power to handle more than 30 IP cameras so that is a problem

so if the best choise is to use NVR , i sould use a PC based one our a normal NVR ?

Tanks !

I personally use hikvision cameras and nvr, for the wifi, you can get a Ubiquiti unit. my English not so good. but I done it before.

It's always better to avoid using china-made cameras as they are not of good quality. My friend has recently bought this Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P cameras which is a Wireless WiFi IP Camera for his new hotel which is in Florida. Along with that, He also purchased some hotel safes like this http://www.hotelsafes.com/globalfrontopeningdrawersafeplus.html so as to keep their visitor valuables more secured.

It's always better to avoid using china-made cameras as they are not of good quality. My friend has recently bought this Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P cameras which is a Wireless WiFi IP Camera for his new hotel which is in Florida. Along with that, He also purchased some hotel safes like this http://www.hotelsafes.com/globalfrontopeningdrawersafeplus.html so as to keep their visitor valuables more secured.

Amcrest OEM China

Also wireless for a hotel