spartansd

Best Mini NVR

Hello.

I currently require a Mini NVR that has a easy to use GUI, 1080p Camera Inputs, Can Link a HardDrive, Has p2p app and most importantly can access the software on IE that can live view, but also playback the recording remotely. Also if possible link to a cloud to also send recording offsite at low framerate if required.

It needs to be Mini NVR, because is going into a small offsite space.

I am familiar with Dahua, IVSEC, Hikvision, Bosch GUI so anything like that would work good? Just needs more than anything the offsite live viewing and reliable playback capabilities.

I know I'm asking a lot, but its what a client has requested and I am struggling to find one that offers all the above.

Look forward to idea's, products, links etc.

Thank you in advance.

James.

Hello.

I currently require a Mini NVR that has a easy to use GUI, 1080p Camera Inputs, Can Link a HardDrive, Has p2p app and most importantly can access the software on IE that can live view, but also playback the recording remotely. Also if possible link to a cloud to also send recording offsite at low framerate if required.

It needs to be Mini NVR, because is going into a small offsite space.

I am familiar with Dahua, IVSEC, Hikvision, Bosch GUI so anything like that would work good? Just needs more than anything the offsite live viewing and reliable playback capabilities.

I know I'm asking a lot, but its what a client has requested and I am struggling to find one that offers all the above.

Look forward to idea's, products, links etc.

Thank you in advance.

James.

Good day

How small do you need the device to be? I have taken the main board out of a Dahua NVR and built it into a smaller box with a 3g dongle for remote access work well

Regards