BrandNewRome

Secuirty Camera For a Pool Room

Hello folks!

I am looking for some advice as to what would suffice for a camera above a pool table. I am looking to replace the dinosaur that is there now with one that will give better picture quality. I have been researching and can't quite get my head around the techinical detail that I may need for this application. Maybe someone here has even seem something like this. I am hoping at very least some personal experience with security cameras can provide guidance. Essentially all I am looking to do is live feed pool league matches that are played in a rather small room to the TV just outside the room.

The TV is an older 55" Plasma. So there is only analog inputs. I am looking for a wired camera can go directly to the TV, as there is no DVR set-up. The camera will hang about 6' above the table, and about 7' from the edge (so the table is horizontal on the screeen). I am hoping to spend around $100 or less. I don't need bells and whistles or the ability to control the camera remotely or from anywhere in the world. I am just looking for as good of a picture as I can get (without re-wiring).

Any help or direction is much appreciated.

Thank you.