Safeguard

Tested VideoComm's new wireless IP Video system

We just finished installing a new wireless IP system made by VideoComm Technologies. This thing is really sweet. For under $300 I figured lets try it out. No computer or difficult setup. Just set a few dip switches and connected my cameras, we also tried their outdoor 4 port POE switch SWO-4P1GB300 under $200, I needed it to power the cameras. I installed 2 of these VNO-58D150 systems with 2 of the 3mp Hikvision cameras on each transmitter and the receivers connected to the NVR. one on a pole in a parking lot and the other on a service building. I had perfect video on power up with no issues. the first link is 1000 feet and the second almost 1500 feet. I usually use another name brand but the setup can be troublesome depending on the configuration i needed and often needed tech support to get a link going. For the cost, these come pretty complete with POE power supplies and a great mounting system for wall or pole. There is even a level built into the back of the cases of these things to help with the setup. I do really like the dip switch setting system they have. It really is a timesaver and my installers don't need an IT course to set them up.

This is my new goto system.

Safeguard Systems

Canada

Someone asked for the we address, I forgot to put it in http://www.videotransmitters.com/Products_List/up-to-3000-feet/VNO-58D150