Sign in to follow this  
talexone

Looking for a good VMS to replace SmartPSS

Currently I work on a project for a store that wants to replace their analogue system by digital. The site is already equipped with 80 fixed, fishyey and Ptz dahua cameras. And there are two i7 pc with four monitors each for the wall of screens and two dahua nkb1000 keyboard.

SmartPSS from dahua works well in demo but not in production. We need to restart an application several times per day. A client wants to use dahua keyboard to call cameras on the wall of screen, starting a fast replay and using Ptz camera. Also need a good quality in backward replay of several cameras in same time. SmartPSS 1.14 works well only with one camera in backward replay. And it was completely removed in later versions.

Actually I'm trying to install Avigilon Acc5 to make a test, it seems very fluent, but was blocked at beginning with dahua cameras connection. It's seems not working well with. Only two cameras of 80 could be connected (both same model). For others "Connecting..." message turns for a while and then an error message appears.

Next week I want to make a test with a Milestone Xpert.

Does anyone already created a system like that and what VMS you are using?

Regards,

Alexandre