Mythfit

Design question

I have a customer asking about having a system installed. The problem is that it is in a mine. He wants 2 cameras on one side of the complex 2 more about 1500 feet away then all four tied into a weight station about 1500 feet away.

My question is can I input the video signal into a point to point wireless internet bridge like a Ubiquiti system. Shoot both signals over to the weight system then into a DVR. then he would like to be able to veiw everything on his phone at home. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have a customer asking about having a system installed. The problem is that it is in a mine. He wants 2 cameras on one side of the complex 2 more about 1500 feet away then all four tied into a weight station about 1500 feet away.

My question is can I input the video signal into a point to point wireless internet bridge like a Ubiquiti system. Shoot both signals over to the weight system then into a DVR. then he would like to be able to veiw everything on his phone at home. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Yes,

Ubiquiti radios will easily do what u want

Hi,

yes you can use Point to Point or point to multipoint connections in order to connect your cameras to your NVR.

make sure your connections are line of sight and check your bandwidth ability on your connections and make its good enough for your cameras resolutions.

Let me know if you have any questions.