drumdude67

Security Camera System for Small Home Under 200 USD?

Hi guys,

Please pardon the first post being a question!

I have a smallish home and I'd like a camera system. I know it wouldn't be top dollar, but can you guys recommend the system you'd pick at a price under 200 bucks?

I could get by with 2 cameras, 4 is great though. Wired is fine. Wireless is great but seems less stable(?)

Anyway, I hope this is the right place for this question, and I'm glad to be a new member here.

Thanks for any help!

John

Hi guys,

Please pardon the first post being a question!

I have a smallish home and I'd like a camera system. I know it wouldn't be top dollar, but can you guys recommend the system you'd pick at a price under 200 bucks?

I could get by with 2 cameras, 4 is great though. Wired is fine. Wireless is great but seems less stable(?)

Anyway, I hope this is the right place for this question, and I'm glad to be a new member here.

Thanks for any help!

John

Hi. Why waste $200. You can only get cheap crap from China

And you budget with p&p makes it nothing.

Buy in stages over time by a nvr then a camera each month

Hi. Old analog system .... cvi or tvi or ip ... you will be wasting money if not HD.

For system listed you will also need cable and bnc connections and also camera power supply

Can anyone recommend the best nvr under $200? and where to buy? otherwise im just going to get the 179 dollar one from amcrest on amazon...?