crtt

advise needed on new and complex intall

ok, first money is of the issue thus i need quality and cheap lol

currently i have a defender 8 camera system 600 tvl this will be for a new install in a new home

rectangle home 1100 sq. ft. btw this is in united states

i'm thinking of a camera at each corner of home pointed to opposite corner thus will give me view directly around the home but i would also like to view out from the home and around the property thus my thoughts 2 cameras on each corner 1 to view right next to home and one viewing out fruther

next here is where i'm majorly stuck i would like to view cameras in living room and 1 bedroom where computer will be and possible a 3rd bedroom

my thoughts is to have wires from cameras going into laundry room or pantry or bedroom closet and then ger an rf amplifier and run wire from dvr into amplifier and then run the coax to all the rooms buttt and a big buttttt is umm say i would want to add a ptz camera or 2 at some point or say i'm in living room or on computer in another room and want see something and want to zoom in on it i think i would have to go to where ever the dvr is and do it from there unless i can somehow hook up an rf mouse to it or multiply mice

so i need advise on sytem and install remote accessibility is not important

ps it would also be nice to have maybe one or 2 cameras inside so i can watch my puppy but not necessary.

also what i hate with my system is i can't really zoom in much as it gets all pixilated although i hear the newer cameras are better likr 720p or something like that where tvl don't matter anymore i dunno

thanks

if you get a wide angle cameras for outside, you should be able to see against house and fairy far out. I think your idea of 1 camera at each corner should work fine. You can always add more cameras later if a desired area is getting coverage.

Not sure I understand your wire setup. I would run cat5 cable from each camera to wherever your NVR will be located. To view cameras from other places in house, use a PC, phone, or tablet.

ok, thanks is there an advantage of getting the adapters and using cat 5 vs just using the wires that come with the cameras or are there some reasonable priced kits that have cat 5 cameras?

also how would i transmit video going though the house wirelessly without going through the internet as i have a very slow connection (after it connects to dvr it first video monitor)

Hi. The cables that come with the kits are cheap and nasty and will give problems on the power side.

Run cat 5 to cameras locations and also run cables to places you might want cameras later.

I would look at a CVI 1080p system or if budget allows a IP system