Sign in to follow this  
drwhmltn

Looking for PTZ suggestions

Hey all, Just looking for some input on a setup for a server farm/IT infrastructure management office. We are looking for PTZ cameras (PoE preferably), an NVR, as well (potentially) some sort of PTZ joystick. Thoughts? Would it better to go analog? If so, what are your suggestions?

I am from Boxin and we manufacture PTZ and NVR. All our cameras are IP POE. I personally haven't experienced any issues so far. Email me sakib.niaz@bxoptic.com if you want to discuss further.

Hey all, Just looking for some input on a setup for a server farm/IT infrastructure management office. We are looking for PTZ cameras (PoE preferably), an NVR, as well (potentially) some sort of PTZ joystick. Thoughts? Would it better to go analog? If so, what are your suggestions?

I am from Boxin and we manufacture PTZ and NVR. All our cameras are IP POE. I personally haven't experienced any issues so far. Email me sakib.niaz@bxoptic.com if you want to discuss further.

Hi. Save your money......... manufacturing of PTZs and NVR is the first crap he typed ...... don’t feed the spammer

Heres a list of rebrands in case ya want to find something different.

Just os ya know Dahua does not sell to the U.S. under their name. and Hikvision just made a new rule, no sales to END USERS, must buy from a reseller or installer or wholesaler.

This guy on youtube swears by Hikvision, he uses them to protect his property, and watches his neighborhood.

He has a licesne plate reader, numerous cameras, and a ptz camera.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3sIHElW1I04kcWa-qTtBA

599900090_DahuaOEMS.thumb.jpg.c60526373fc7b37e2745f0710150cbe4.jpg

1505878760_HikvisionOEMS.thumb.jpg.c7251fe96eb9f369c02edb4be1e87de1.jpg