PKassab

Finished the installation that Ive been workin on (pics)

Well I finished runnign all the wires and installed 10 of the 20 cameras so far, the other 10 cameras will be installed once they open the Wharehouse, I ran all the wires and finished everything and Get to go pickup my check today here are the pics of the installation.

Here are the Reels of Cable being run.

2.JPG

Here you can see two of my workers in the attic running cable

3.JPG

the next four pictures are of the four (4) outside cameras in the front

16.JPG

17.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

Inside infared camera at the lobby entrance.

21.JPG

cathches anyone that comes from the wharehouse to the office's

22.JPG

Catches people walking into offices

25.JPG

In the Safe room, catches anyone that walks into the safe

26.JPG

Two (2) Outside camera's in the back of the building the second picture you can see how high it is from the ground.

29.JPG

30.JPG

All the cable in the Equipment room, I havnt finished putting all the extra cable away yet.

32.JPG

Here is a Screen Shot with the 10 cameras that are hooked up this is a 32 camera system that will eventually be fully used.

24.JPG

If it wasnt for the guys installing the Sprinkler system and leaving this for me to use it would of takin longer. Here is a pic of what I used the guy that rented it said as long as he didnt see me using it he didnt care

31.JPG

Here is my truck after I packed all my tools back in.

18.JPG

Well thats it for now let me know what you think

The cameras look neatly installed, very nice

Poor guys in the attic, I feel for them, summer now must be hot up there also.

One thing, how you gonna clean them? Outdoor cameras require very frequent cleaning, just wondering since you mentioned the machine you used to install them.

Also, how big is the monitor, as with 32 camera display the camera windows get much smaller. A plasma would be sweet though

Nice job though.

Rory

Cleaning them was decided between the owners of the company that they would take care of cleaning, THey are tight when it comes to money and dont want to pay, The four outside front cameras are roof accessible so you can use the roof access and go right too them the two in the back would need a long ladder or a lift, but hey they dont want me doing it. also they will not be monitoring the 32 cameras all the time, they will be watching the 9 important ones the others are for secuirity incase something happens. It was hard enought getting them to pay for the quipment imagine me telling them they need a plasma screen for it and the monitor currently being used for the system is 19 inch but the other owneres will be watching remotly from there offices so each can decide what cameras he wants to use.

Peter

yeah i know what you mean. Same thing around here, they wont pay for that service either, at least not pre paid.

Can you sequence the bottom right window, like on the standard DVRs/Muxes, do these have that feature? Or maybe a second monitor out for another 9 or 10 cameras?

Rory

I dont use embedded i use the PC systems its a rack mount server and that is where i buy my equipment from do you have any questioins for me, sorry i cant help you out but if you need anything get a hold of me at my email addy and i can answer anything for you.

Peter

THe DVR is the Optiview 32 cam Terrabyte DVR , the cameras range from 3 dome, to the 1 infared camera and then we have the 6 outside day/night color view cameras with 4mm lense.

if you want any specs email me or im me on aol PKassab

Peter