geoff.warren

security for a remote school

I run a small aboriginal primary school in remote NT. We have security issues and I think a cctv system might help. When the kids attempt to break in the ability to identify them would be really helpful. cctv would also act as a great deterrent. The trouble is. inevitably, that we don't have much money and I don't know the first thing about cctv. We have a good IT system and some decent Pcs. If anybody has been down this track or has any suggestions we'd really appreciate it.

I'd recommend you put the honest on the supplier. You should be able to get a half decent kit in the $800 - $1500 CDN range, I recommend you put the work upon the supplier. Simply track down a CCTV company (I can think of a few, hehe) and contact them explaining your needs and budget. They will likely already have a precompiled kit ready or should be able to put one together for you.

Any supplier would be happy to work for there money, err let us hope (-;

Mike

ask DVRexpert_australia, as he is in australia, and would be able to help more with australian pricing. See the banner at the top of this page also, DVR Australia's company.

Rory

PS. Are you near the pigeon hole health center? just did a quick search on google to find out where yarralin is located