bentech

PTZ Dome CAM moves but goes back to original place

Hi ,

I'm having a PTZ cam that I can control but after a few seconds, goes back to original place.

This CAM is connected to a DVR but problem is not the DVR. I have a PTZ/Video tester that I connected the RS485 on it and samething.

So problem is with the CAM. Was OK for many years but got a power shutdown and after we got this problem.

Is there any "parking" setting or anything that I can modify for this or it's really the CAM that is defective ?

How can I go in the CAM settings ? Someone told me to go preset 95 but how ? (see pic attached).

Thanks.

PTZ.jpg.0d0f8634f35bd6cc851d6b486f04f8e6.jpg

545253105_PTZ1.jpg.596b42eec150e2b5a99d5e4197e43987.jpg

Assuming there isn't something wrong with the presets, I've seen this happen when there's corrosion on the connectors or even more commonly when the power supply starts going bad.

Hi. Yes your right nothing to do with dvr

It's called home position ...... You will have to go into your PTZ Menu and set up your own return and start location and it has to match what you use on dvr settings.

What ever location you want your dvr to return camera too you will also have to set the preset 1 on the camera menu.

A power reset. Might of been your problem