Sign in to follow this  
brianparkes

I need protocol settings for my PTZs

Does anyone have the lists of the protocol (DIP switch) settings for the Honeywell (Ultrak) KD6, HD6, and Samsung SCC-641 PTZ cameras. I swear, it is like these companies hide that information like it was a treasure map. I'd like to use them through a Coaxitron, or if that won't work, through a different matrix system, but finding a good list of the protocol settings is holding me back.

Thanks.

Does anyone have the lists of the protocol (DIP switch) settings for the Honeywell (Ultrak) KD6, HD6, and Samsung SCC-641 PTZ cameras. I swear, it is like these companies hide that information like it was a treasure map. I'd like to use them through a Coaxitron, or if that won't work, through a different matrix system, but finding a good list of the protocol settings is holding me back.

Thanks.

the samsung is Compatable With Protocols From Kalatel, American Dynamics and Sensormatic

the honey well KD6 and HD6 user manual is here if its any help ?

http://www.honeywellvideo.com/documents/9001.0800_Rev101_HEGS5000_5001_UserGuide.pdf

That manual is for the controller, but it doesn't list the protocol setting options for the PTZs. It says the PTZs have to be set to the Honeywell Diamond protocol, but not what the switch settings on the PTZs should look like. Do you have any links for the HD6, KD6 and/or Samsung SCC-641 settings on the PTZs themselves?